Wednesday 17 November 2010

The 2 bunnies.

Well ladies and gentlemen, thanks for joining me this evening, I thought we'd draw to a close with an appropriate card.

(murmurs of polite/drunk approval)

For those of you a little worse for wear who haven't noticed the obvious flaw in the card above.......it's a birthday card!

Having turned (cough)...29 recently my Auntie Jean decided to combine a late birthday card with a get well soon message AND a menu for Christmas day! Some extra points must be
awarded for making one envelope contain tidings relating to 3 separate events!

Plus memories of classic comedy, 2 men far funnier than I will ever be.

If this floats your boat vote Jean 1.

Well thank you for taking the time to enjoy this evening's proceedings and I look forward to your esteemed opinions.

New entries are very welcome and will be posted as and when they appear.

Goodnight and sweet dreams

Love Limpy Princess Zo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment