Wednesday 17 November 2010

Not long for this world.


Hello Cyber Bunnies,

(Puts on awards show announcing voice, grins cheesily, tooth flashes)

Welcome to The Get Well Soon Card Competition of the century.

I shall be asking for your opinions on the entries, think of this as a card based reality blog : )

So without further ado, to the cards.

I would like to give extra credit to Claire W for not only being my first entrant, but for entering twice, in a bid to get into the top 5! This type of commitment is to be admired!

I particularly like the sombre nature of the cheestastic entry above, it even has doves flying in the background! I like to think this one is inferring that I may not make it through the night, but at least it will be peaceful!

Also points shall be awarded based on all this hilarity ensuing for a mere outlay of 59 pence!

I dub this card Claire W1. Let me know what you think.

Limpy Princess Zo x x

No comments:

Post a Comment